Welcome to Coquina Beach 1-A ! Walk out your ground level oceanfront lanai to Sanibel's world-famous shelling and swimming beach. Open-concept kitchen/dining room/living room with fabulous views to beach and gulf! Extensively remodeled in late fall of 2009, this condo is continuously updated and well maintained (see guest reviews below). The master bedroom also has a direct view of the gulf and allows you the opportuniy to sleep to the sound of the surf. Your choice: miles of beach or bike paths at your door. All appliances, full kitchen (stainless stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave as well as solid surface countertops, etc) and linens supplied. A washer and dryer is also provided. King bed in master bedroom and twins in the 2nd bedroom, and a fold out sofa. Flat screen TV's in living room and each bedroom. Ceiling fans in bedrooms, living room, and lanai. Just come, relax, and enjoy yourself !
Owner-direct rates may save you significant dollars for most time slots and for extended stays. Saturday to Saturday stays are preferred, but midweek start/stop days can be discussed. Please call 812-309-9713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and/or see/click and "how renting works" listed below.
Beach Path Short Cut from Lanai in Bldg 1 has you on the beach in 30 seconds or less !! :-)
Enjoy the amenities offered by Coquina Beach 1-A , "4 Star Unit" -- You will be surrounded by a lush tropical setting while taking advantage of the following:
A few steps (very few) out your lanai and you are on the beach!
If you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com and/or our cell number 812-309-9713We will verify the dates requested, the rate for the stay and answer any other questions you may have. Please note that the rates are seasonal and that we may discount our highly competitive agency rates for certain time periods, multiple weeks and last minute rentals. A direct link to our unit can be found by clicking on the following site:
(Vacation Rental By Owner Listing 288050) will provide other information such as seasonal rates and a calendar to view availability. For owner direct discounts please contact us directly. Once you have decided that you want to make a reservation, we will verify the availability, obtain your contact information and let our rental agent know that you are renting from us and the terms we've agreed on. The rental agency will contact you and complete the arrangements. Once on the Island, you will stop by the agency (just a minute or two after crossing the bridge) and pick up the keys. An after hour key pick up and drop off box is also available for late arrivals or early departures. As our managing agent, they will be there to serve any needs you may have in the unlikely event you may have a problem or simply have questions.
Additional Photos - 1 Click to Enlarge
No high-rises allowed on Sanibel ! .... Much of the Island is reserved for wildlife and conservation.
How Renting From Us Works
- The agency uses a professional cleaning service to clean after all guests, so you don't have to have to do a thing.
- This is a non-smoking unit !
- No pets are allowed per Association rules
- No more than six people may stay in the condo overnight (please note there are two bedrooms and one queen fold out sofa - ideal for 4-5 people)
- The agency will collect 11% state and county lodging taxes on each rental, require a damage waiver, reservation and linen fee
- Deposit is required to hold a reservation
- Final payments are due prior to the beginning of the rental period as per rental agency agreement.
- All payments and refunds subject to management agency policies.
- 7 night minimum rental required per Association rules
Click on Map for Location and Directions
- Remodeled and decorated with light colorful tropical theme.. Well maintained and constantly updated (see guest review link below)...
- Totally new bathrooms with solid surface counter tops, hair dryers in each. Master bath also has a mounted magnifying makeup mirror and curling iron.
- Two bedroom with king size bed in master bedroom, twin beds in second bedroom - each with an attached bath.
- The kitchen features stainless appliances: dishwasher, stove, refrigerator freezer with ice maker and filtered water dispenser, microwave, and disposer.
- All linens, towels and cookware are provided...also, Keurig Coffee maker.
- Queen sleeper sofa in living room
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, living room and lanai
- Entertainment center with 42 inch Flat Screen TV with Polk soundbar, cable, DVD, Stereo, Flat Screen TV's (32 " and 20") in bedrooms
- Free hi-speed Internet provided (wireless and ethernet cable)
- Screened and furnished patio-lanai with beautiful Gulf View - ground floor with direct access from lanai to the beach
- Full sized washer and dryer
- BBQ (gas and charcoal) grill very close to unit
- Beautiful Secluded Pool (heated)
- Tennis Courts on site... Two Golf courses nearby (see map and links below)
- Lanai storage area with beach chairs, toys, "boogie boards", umbrella, etc.
- Reserved parking dedicated and close to unit
- Professionally managed by an on-island full service rental agency
Named as one of the "Top 10 North American Islands" by Conde Nast Traveler, Sanibel is an easy 30 minute drive from Southwest Florida International Airport in Ft. Myers.
Notice nearby golf course on map - 1 minute away! - 5 minutes away!
Sanibel-Captiva Conservation Foundation Member (Great link for fun, education and activities for the entire family!)
Tiki Hut Beach Bar & Lunch ! Great Food !
3 Minute Short Walk on the Beach!
Sanibel Marina and Gramma Dot's Seaside Saloon! Another Great Place for Lunch, Boating and Fun!
There are miles and miles of bike paths on Sanibel! Please see the the following interactive link:
Guest Comments Linked To Our VRBO Site
You Tube Video of Beach and Condo
Jan. 2012 - Arthur Frommer names Sanibel #1 spot in the world to visit!!